You should concentrate on you body so that you can see its signs, because constant and prolonged stress can cause malfunctioning of certain body organs. Though, stress appears in people in different ways but some general symptoms are described here.
The way we react to bad events causes stress which is normal, but if it gets uncontrolled it may harm your body. The given signs show that you are so much under stress, and are unable to cope with it. These symptoms are divided into three parts, including cognitive, emotional and physical stress, having different levels of danger.
- Lack of decision making
- Memory issues.
- Excess of anxiety.
- Lack of ability to concentrate.
- Frequent and intense mood swings.
- Severe and constant depression.
- Constantly feeling annoyed.
- Severe anger.
- Sleep disturbance or change of sleeping habits.
- Migraines or severe headache.
- Severe backache.
- Chest problems.
- Disturbance in GI i.e. gastrointestinal in which bowel does not function well and the patient gets constipation, IBS i.e. irritable bowel syndrome, anal fissures and hemorrhoids or even colon cancer.
Stress can be treated in various ways, including breathing exercises, yoga, therapy and medications, but the best way is to improve your sleeping habits and have enough sleep.
Try to see which issue is causing stress, is it work related or personal, then try to find the solution, but if you think that circumstances cannot be changed then leave your problem to god and relax.