- Men who drank six or more cups of coffee per day were found to have a 20% reduction in developing prostate cancer.
- Other studies suggest coffee consumption reduces the risk of being affected by Alzheimers disease, Parkinsons disease, heart disease, diabetes mellitus type 2, cirrhosis of the liver, and gout.
- Most of coffees beneficial effects against type 2 diabetes are not due to its caffeine content, as the positive effects of consumption are greater in those who drink decaffeinated coffee.
- The presence of antioxidants in coffee has been shown to prevent free radicals from causing cell damage.
- Another study has shown that those who consumed a moderate amount of coffee or tea (3–5 cups per day) at midlife were less likely to develop dementia and Alzheimers disease in late-life compared with those who drank little coffee or avoided it altogether.
- Though drinking coffee increased the risk of acid reflux and associated diseases.
Benefits of Drinking Coffee:
Like Us - Join Us