Watch on to learn more about how magnets can be used to heal pain naturally without drugs and so much more. This video is a short introduction to the alternative medicine as well as natural healing technique of Magnetic Therapy. You can read more about this topic in the book titled Magnetic Healing by Michael Anderson.
#Magnetic Therapy #AlternativeTherapies #NaturalHealing #HealPain #FreshandNatural #CardiovascularHealth #HealingwithMagnets #MagneticHealing #HealPainNaturally #PainManagement #naturalpainremover
Autogenic therapy, or AT, is a system of combined exercises that help restore the mind and body. It helps combat and release pre-existing stress and also teaches techniques for dealing with everyday stress occurrences. Stress is often relieved via meditation or exercise, however autogenic therapy uses techniques that allow the patient to feel deep relaxation through self-suggestion.
While autogenic therapy can help all kinds of people, it is especially beneficial to those who suffer from insomnia or sleep deprivation. Anyone that experiences conditions of stress can benefit from participating in autogenic therapy as well. Many illnesses and diseases are actually caused from stress or are worsened through stress. Autogenic therapy gives people a tool for self-treatment that can help all kinds of stress-related conditions, such as migraines, asthma and skin conditions.
The techniques used in autogenic therapy minimize the level of stress in the body and substitutes it with a sense of calm and well-being, which raises our ability to self-heal in natural way. The primary exercises involved in autogenic therapy encourage methods of self relaxation that include alleviating weightiness within the musculo-skeletal system and encouraging warmness within the circulatory system. Other exercises include paying attention to and monitoring breathing, heartbeat, forehead temperature and the abdomen.
Here are some of the supplements that can help maintain a healthy heart. Do note that many of them are very potent and are at times used in Heart-healing medical drugs. So, be sure to check with your doctor on the applicability of these supplements in your individual scenario as well as to ensure they do not adversely interact with any other drugs or supplements.
Diabetes Mellitus type 2 also written as Type- II or adult-onset diabetes, is a metabolic disorder that is characterized by hyperglycemia (high blood sugar) due to insulin resistance and relative lack of insulin. Diabetes is also known colloquially as sugar diabetes or even some times by it's very specific type such as juvenile diabetes or gestational diabetes.
Type 2 diabetes makes up about 90% of cases of diabetes. The remaining 10% is due to Diabetes Mellitus Type 1 and gestational diabetes.
Obesity is thought to be the primary cause of type 2 diabetes in people who are genetically predisposed to this disease. Along with increase in sedentary lifestyles, Type- II Diabetes has seen a major surge.
With proper care, Type 2 diabetes can be managed by increasing exercise and dietary changes. If blood sugar levels are not adequately lowered by these measures, then medications may need to be prescribed.
Here we present seven indications that can be observed in people who are inclined to Type- II Diabetes. These symptoms are applicable to men and women. By understanding these pre diabetes symptoms, hopefully you will be able to better take care of your own health or that of a loved one.
In case you find any of these applicable, please immediately consult your physician. Type- II Diabetes is a serious disease and if detected early, it may be possible to manage it without insulin injections or strong prescription drugs.
Ten Significant Herb Great Tonic in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM)
Plenty of beneficial herbs come from the rainforest of the Amazon, which covers nine of South America’s countries. These herbs are well known in alternative medicine but have yet to have much value in terms of western medicine. However, there is no denying that the Amazon area is loaded with valuable healing herbs. The list of amazing herbs found in the Amazon basin is a long one so we will be focusing on some of the better-known herbs.
Like Us - Join Us